Last updated: November 11, 2022
All That Counts Bookkeeping (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the All That Counts Bookkeeping website (the “Service”).
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• Telephone number
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
In this Section, we have listed the rights that you have under data protection law.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
• the right to access – you can ask for copies of your personal data;
• the right to rectification – you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
• the right to erasure – you can ask us to erase your personal data;
• the right to restrict processing – you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data;
• the right to object to processing – you can object to the processing of your personal data;
• the right to data portability – you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
• the right to complain to a supervisory authority – you can complain about our processing of your personal data;
• the right to withdraw consent – to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Cookies and Web Beacons
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.